Resolved : Amazon FireStick Remote not Working
Amazon FireStick has been in the market from a very long time and as you all know it can start streaming movies, TV Shows, and songs from Amazon Prime Video account. But, one day you came across that your Amazon FireStick Remote not Working. There could be many reasons for the disfunctionality of remote.
Before going into any solutions make sure of few things such as:
- Amazon Fire TV stick is on, but still not working.
- There is an active connection, but remote is behaving in a strange manner.
- It is switched on properly and everything is in working condition.
- The cell of the remote are also in running mode.
If you still face the issue and in case and Amazon FireStick Remote not Working but is not connected properly, then follow the below steps to fix it .
- Select Settings>System>Wi Fi from the Home Screen.
- Stipulate your Network Name from the listed ones.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi and connect.
- You can join ‘Other Network’ if you cannot see your network.
- Click on ‘Home’ so that you can continue using Amazon Fire TV Stick.
In case it is connected properly, and Amazon FireStick Remote not Working properly then follow the under given steps in the same sequence :
- Download Amazon Fire Controller app and pair it with device.
- Once it is paired, download ES Task Manager app from Amazon App.
- Pick the bluetooth adapter and plug it into the back.
- Restart your device.
- From the back of your device, disconnect the power cord and plug it again.
- For few seconds, hold the select and play or pause buttons.